Updated on December 14, 2017
3. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information (hereinafter referred to as “PII”). When a person visits this Website and signs up for our newsletter or purchases merchandise, gift cards, or other products, we may collect certain categories of personally identifiable information. The information we collect may vary depending on the type of activity you engage in on our Website. For example, we may collect the following categories of personally identifiable information when using our Website: (i) contact information, such as your name, physical address, an email address, and phone number; (ii) credit card information when you purchase merchandise through our Website; and (iii) any information you voluntarily provide to us when you choose to use some and/or any of this Website’s interactive tools and services, such as completing questionnaires and surveys. We reserve the right to store or archive your PII indefinitely. You understand that even if you request that we remove all of your PII, it may be impossible and/or commercially unreasonable for us to do so. Regardless, we have no obligation to delete any information you provide through this Website.
5. Sharing of PII: Affiliates. Unless prohibited by law, we may use and share PII with any company that may be legally affiliated with us (such as, for example, any parent, subsidiary, or brother or sister entity) to help us design and improve products and services, and to offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
6. Sharing of PII: Third-Party Service Providers. When you submit your PII on this Website, we reserve the right to share it with a reputable third party that provides outsourced services for us (“Third Party Service Providers”). These Third Party Service Providers may include, for example, companies that (i) host, manage, and service our web servers, software and systems, (ii) provide business, data processing, or marketing services, and (iii) provide payment processing, fulfillment, and/or shipping services. Further, all such Third Party Processors are contractually bound by us to keep the information confidential, and all information provided to or accessible by Third Party Service Providers is required to be used by them only for purposes of the service they are providing for this Website.
7. Sharing of PII: Purchase or Sale of Businesses. We continually look for ways to improve our business. One such way of improving our business might be to buy or sell a company. If we buy or sell a business, databases containing PII will likely be transferred as part of the sale. In that event, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you before information about you is transferred to another party. If, in connection with a sale, there will be material changes to the way personally identifiable information is being used, affected consumers will be notified via e-mail and will be given the opportunity to opt-out.
10. Traffic Data. We reserve the right to collect and store indefinitely three (3) types of “traffic data”: IP Addresses, Referrers, and System Information. IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. A Referrer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from. System Information includes time of access, the type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed of your computer. We reserve the right to use this “traffic data” for purposes of identifying broad demographic trends and for improving the content of this Website. We will not use “traffic data” to attempt to identify your personal information; you will not be personally identified with “traffic data”.
11. Web Beacons. We may, in certain circumstances, use “web beacons” to collect anonymous, non-personal information about your use of our Website and your use of emails, special promotions or newsletters we send to you. “Web beacons” are graphic image files embedded in a web page or email that provide a presence on the web page or email and send back to us information about your browser. The information collected through web beacons allows us to monitor the traffic on our Website and information regarding who opens emails from us and for what purpose.
12. USA Patriot Act Notice. The federal USA Patriot Act (“USA Patriot Act”) provides generally for the operator of a communication host and law enforcement to be able to monitor any content, upon request of the operator. We anticipate fully complying with all our obligations, and availing ourselves of all our rights, under the USA Patriot Act.
13. Other Web Sites, Links, Advertisers. This Website may contain links to other websites. We reserve this right to have advertisers or other third parties on this Website who may also have links on this Website and may link to this Website. The privacy practices of advertisers or This privacy statement does not cover websites linked to this Website, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices, data collection, storage, use practice or the content of such websites. You should be careful to review any privacy policies and/or terms of services posted on any of these other websites before signing up with and using them.
14. Security. Information collected by this Website is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. We are dedicated to maintaining and upholding your privacy and security (for instance, by encrypting all data using 256-bit encryption methods) and are aware of our privacy and security policies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store at this Website, and you do so at your own risk. You must promptly notify us if your PII is lost, stolen or otherwise compromised. We are not responsible for any such event or resulting consequences thereof, but will reasonably attempt to remove the compromised data from your account and update our records accordingly.
16. Email. If you supply us with your e-mail address, you may receive periodic messages from us with information specific to the Website, the Company, new products or services, or upcoming events. If you prefer not to receive periodic email messages, you may opt out.
or write us at:
1200 Oakley Seaver Drive, Suite 102
Clermont, FL 34711